Welcome to the Rodger Fox Big Band’s selection of available musical arrangements for purchase.
The musical arrangements available include some of the best music arranged for the Rodger Fox Big Band and guest artists who have performed with the band over the years.
These artists include internationally acclaimed drummer Steve Gadd, Grammy Award vocalist Randy Crawford and New Zealand’s own Mark Williams.
The selection features much-loved classics arranged for big band and vocals.
Here you will find:
- Hello Sailor’s, ‘Blue Lady’
- Dragon’s ‘April Sun in Cuba’
- Quincy Conserve’s ‘Aire of Good Feeling’
- Split Enz’ ‘Straight Old Line’
- Sharon O’Neill’s ‘Maxine’
- Herbs’ ‘Sensitive to a Smile’
- Randy Crawford’s mega-hit, ‘Street Life’ and
- The award-winning version of John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’.
Looking forward, we plan to add a selection of arrangements written by members of the Rodger Fox Big Band to this great material with. Watch this space.
Many of these musical arrangements are New Zealand compositions. They would work particularly well as Jazz Festival competition pieces, given that most festivals have a New Zealand composition section.
I hope you find something here that meets your needs and thank you for supporting our New Zealand composers and musicians.
Sub Categories in instrumental - can’t turn you loose
Total Items: 0
Your Cart is empty